JOB TITLE: House Keeping Room Attendant
REPORTS : Housekeeping Supervisor / Manager
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Preferred: Hotel Management Diploma
Acceptable: 10+2 pass
Minimum one year as Housekeeping Room Attendant